We are very happy that we will be allowed to reopen from 01 March 2021 from 13.30!
We must continue to adhere strictly to the safety and hygiene concept.
The following measures must be observed:
- A maximum of 15 people (including staff) are allowed in the shop at any one time.
- Masks are compulsory on the entire premises and in all interior rooms.
- Anyone who is ill or feels ill, especially if they have a fever or cough, is not permitted to enter the Lyss kart track.
Special regulations for rental karting:
- Ticket purchase as usual at the ticket office.
- After purchasing the ticket, it is obligatory for the rental kart riders* to take the direct, signalled route to the ventilated waiting zone, which is signalled, and to grab the helmet there. The helmet must be disinfected by the rider before putting it on. We will also provide a fresh under-helmet free of charge for use.
- Afterwards, the riders wait in the waiting zone until the corresponding ride starts.
- After the ride and depositing the helmet, the exit is signalled accordingly.
- Until further notice, overalls will not be provided.
Special regulations race kart as well as 2-wheel:
- No telephone registration is necessary.
- The paddock will be divided into four sectors (A, B, C, D). It is compulsory (also for season ticket holders) to register on site first and to give your name and telephone number.
Thank you for your visit and active compliance with safety measures. Stay healthy.